3 Angels Nepal - Our Partners
- Helen Eager – founding member of Asian Aid Australia and “Mummy” to thousands of Nepali children for the last 50 years. Helen has dedicated her life to helping 3 Angels Nepal.
Helen is also the 1st Honorary Life Chairman of 3 Angels Nepal.
- 3 Angels Australia Development Ltd – Partners to 3 Angels Nepal funding education to fight human trafficking.
- Captivating International Foundation – (CIF) and Captivating Australia Limited (CAL) – our primary anti-trafficking partners in Nepal (funding 70% of total program budgets).
- Asian Aid – Partners to 3 Angels Nepal with child sponsorship for community development.
- Transforming The Nation
- Forever Friends – passionate supporters of 3 Angels for many years.
- Love & Hope
Donate today & help 3 Angels with the fight against Human Trafficking
Rajendra’s story started as an 8 year old orphan.
He was living in a remote village in Nepal. He was taken to an orphanage to share cramped conditions with many other children. He was destined to become just another statistic…
Each year, around 20,000 girls are smuggled from Nepal into India, where they are forced to work in the sex industry. We work closely with authorities to stop human traffickers before they cross into India from where it is almost impossible to retrieve the girls. read more
Orphanages in Nepal are struggling to cope with the rising number of orphaned and unwanted children. Our aim is to provide more than a place to stay. We create homes with parental love and guidance to vulnerable and traumatised children. read more
When a mother is jailed, her children are often jailed with her. They spend their childhood behind bars. We can take care of their children and offer basic supplies, support, and education so they have a chance at a future outside the prison walls. read more
Our aim is to stop human trafficking altogether and give every child in Nepal an education and a right to a future. Our Radio Outreach Program targets rural communities to warn them of child traffickers whilst our schools educate the very poorest of Nepalese children. read more
3 Angels School
Many of the poorest children in Nepal have no access to education. Our aim is to change that by building self-supporting schools that give the gift of education to those who need it the most. And by providing education, we can give these children hope for a better future. read more